11/08/2013

typical

Muscle Tank Topshop Shorts Beginning Boutique Boots Acne Bag 3.1 Phillip Lim Ring YSL Sunglasses Karen Walker 

A couple of snaps of my typical all-black outfits on Rodeo Drive. This was my first day in Los Angeles and the weather was unbearably hot. 

I am now going to continue watching Australia's Next Top Model - I am obsessed with fashion reality TV, especially shows such as Australia's and America's Next Top Model and Project Runway. I love how everyone just bitches about each other and how everything is so dramatic, and yet at the same time it is realistic. Anyone else a fan? 

11 comments:

  1. Ah kathy! So cute. I love these all black looks, even in the summertime they still seem so relevant.

    Re Maniac: avoid watching if you can. Excellently directed but because of that it is so disturbing that if I had a choice I'd go back in time so that the gruesome images I saw are no longer burnt to my retinas. Not even joking when I say I thought I was going to be sick the entire time. Watching it at 10pm at night? Even worse idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i am seen every episode of america's next top model, and i keep watching every episode!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super chic look! So jealous that you are in LA at the moment! Looks amazing xx

    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  4. UMMM you bloody babe. Stahp it.
    I don't really watch tv lol but seems legit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have followed u on ig for a long time and now finally i have my new blog and decided to visite yours and this is great!
    greetings from finland and a new follower!

    http://annisofia-asa.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg I'm super jealous love the philip lim bag!! you look great in all black too :)

    Check out my new blogpost featuring my new furnished home! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/home-decor-london.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit!! I'm obsessed with your bag<3 X

    ReplyDelete