06/08/2013

americuh


I have been a very bad blogger. I can't believe that I've been neglecting my blog for the last few months, it's something I definitely did not intend to do.

But I'm finally back from America and I've settled right back into university so I'll be uploading a couple of my outfits from when I was in the US over the next couple of days.

I hope you guys enjoy these photos from my recent trip to America - for those who are wondering, I went to Los Angeles, Palm Springs, San Diego, San Francisco and New York.

4 comments:

  1. Kathy it's such a treat to see some of your holiday snaps - it looks like you had a fantastic time, and I guess how could you not considering where you went :) Looking forward to seeing the outfit posts! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh it looks like you had a great time in my country :) its too bad you didnt tell us before, i am from New York, it would have been fun to meet up and go shopping together :) amazing photos, you went to some of my favorite cities in the US!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you are having a blast. Long time no talk, hope all is well. Check out my blog I have a giveway xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never get tired of New York.

    ReplyDelete