27/04/2013

lately


Lately I've been drowning myself in novels, films and music. I've been loving 'A Clockwork Orange' (both the film and the book), 'The Firm' by Josh Grisham and Lana Del Rey. But seriously - Lana is actually my queen. Her newest song 'Young and Beautiful' has been on repeat for the last week or so and I've listened to it so many times I think my iTunes counter is broken. If you haven't already listened to it, click here. You are welcome.

Will be uploading a couple of new posts soon - I've got quite a bit planned and I hope that I'll be able to share it with you guys. I think I've finally got my mojo back!

3 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to get around to A Clockwork Orange but I haven't yet it! I'm reading The Beautiful and Damned at the moment, and A Room Of One's Own, both are really good.

    Lana is the best, I'm seriously obsessed with everything she does, and I'm SO excited for The Great Gatsby, the soundtrack is super.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice break from Blogger here and there is good for you to enjoy other things :)
    I can't get enough of Lana Del Rey! Everything about her is so dreamy and perfect; hair, makeup, style. Wish to see her in concert one day. Her new song is on repeat for me, too! xx

    ReplyDelete